When clients are self-scheduling their appointment you have the option of displaying the price + time for each service or hiding the price and only displaying the time estimated needed to complete the service.
To change this setting go to Settings > Scheduling Policies > Edit - or - simply click here
Next click on the "Service List" tab and look for the "Price Visibility Policy". Click "Change Policy" to customize your settings.
Why Would I Hide My Prices?
This is a great question. It really depends on your philosophy as a business and how customers engage with your online content. Here are some good reasons to hide your prices:
- You handle the pricing discussion on your website before the scheduling process is started.
- You are the highest priced company in your area and you don't want people to price shop you before you have the chance to engage them.
- You have lots of Grandfathered clients who do not pay your current going rate and you don't want them to get sticker shock.
- People are buying your value and not your price. Price isn't an issue.
When Should I Display My Prices?
- You don't want any chance for confusion about what services folks are purchasing and how much it costs.
- You have limited time via personal or digital content to sell'explain your services and pricing structure to your clients.
- You just want a no hassle way of doing things
- You have always done it that way, it works for you and you don't see the need to change.