Gazelle easily integrates your self-scheduling feature into any website. Visit DemoPianoService.com to see for yourself and consider these tips:
- Put a "Book Now" button in the top right-hand corner of your website.
- Add the same "Book Now" button(s) below the fold so people see your call to actions as they scroll down the page.
- Focus on a single call to action "Book Now" and use secondary calls to action sparingly like "Contact Us", "Learn More", "Click Here", etc...
- Put a "Book Now" button on every page of your website.
- Keep the call to action button styling consistent across all pages.
Find your Gazelle public self-scheduling URL.
Additional Tips & Tricks
It is also good to consider making the following changes to your customer communication.
1. Change your voicemail greeting to tell clients about online scheduling.
2. Edit email signatures to include your scheduling links.
3. Update Social Media Profiles.
4. Talk about online scheduling with clients.