If your calendar is stored on your iPhone, it is most likely synced with iCloud. This article describes how to use iCloud to download your events off your iPhone.
Unfortunately there is no way to directly export your events from iCloud. However, there is a good way to do it. It just takes a few extra steps.
First, log into icloud.com with your Apple account ID and password. Then click on the Calendar icon.
Now you will see the calendar app loaded, and you should see your calendars listed on the left side of the page. Select the calendar you want to export.
- Click on the 4-bar icon on the right side of the calendar name. This will pull up some sharing options.
- Click the checkbox to enable this as a public calendar. Don't worry, you can set it back to a private calendar again in a few minutes.
- Click the button to copy the public calendar link.
If you don't mind keeping your calendar public for a while as we import your data, you could just email us this link and we will take care of everything else.
If however, you want to keep your calendar private then follow these steps.
- Paste the link that you copied into the address bar on a new tab, but do not press ENTER yet. Notice at the beginning of the link it starts with webcal://.
- Change the "webcal://" to "https://" and now press ENTER.
This will download an iCal file that contains all your events. Email us that file.
Now you can go back and unselect the "Public Calendar" option to make it private again.