Displaying your prices to customers who are self-scheduling is easy!
FROM THE WEB APP
Step 2: Choose to either show/hide your prices.
Step 3: Save.
FROM THE MOBILE APP
This setting can only be changed by logging into the Web App at this time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Would I Hide My Prices?
It depends on how customers engage with your online content. Here are some good reasons to hide your prices:
- You handle the pricing discussion on your website before the scheduling process is started.
- You are the highest priced company in your area and you don't want people to price shop you before you have the chance to engage them.
- You have lots of Grandfathered clients who do not pay your current going rate and you don't want them to get sticker shock.
- People are buying your value and not your price. Price isn't an issue.
When Should I Display My Prices?
- You don't want any chance for confusion about what services folks are purchasing and how much it costs.
- You have limited time to personally explain your services and pricing structure to your clients.
- You want a no hassle way of doing things.
- You have always done it that way, it works for you, and you don't want to fix something that isn't broken.