Setting up multiple users for your Gazelle account is easy!
FROM THE WEB APP
Step 2: Enter your new user's Name and Email
Step 3: Choose their access level (Admin, Technician, Assistant, etc...)
Step 4: Set up the various preferences for this user.
Step 7: Save
Gazelle will email them a link to login and setup their password. Each person in your company should have their own login with the correct permissions set.
There are five types of Access Levels: Click Here for more details about user permissions.
- Admin - This access level has full access to everything in Gazelle, including billing, settings, users, and exporting data. Optional: This user can also be scheduled for appointments.
- Limited Admin - This access level has full access to everything except exporting data. This user CANNOT export your data. Optional: This user can also be scheduled for appointments.
- Technician - This access level is limited. The user can be scheduled for appointments, but can only see clients where they are the preferred technician, or where no preferred technician has been configured. They will also only have limited access to customer phone and email contact information and CANNOT export any data.
- Subcontractors: Set all subcontracted service providers up as a "Technician" user. Click here to learn more about subcontracting outside help with Gazelle.
- Assistant - This access level can see all the scheduleable user's calendars, schedule appointments, edit customer files, and adjust limited settings. This user cannot be scheduled for appointments and is most often used for office staff who help with customer support and scheduling.